Updated: July 20, 2016
The Santa Clara Sporting Club is preparing to host our 13th Annual Invitational Tournament on August 5th-7th. Mandatory Team Check-in will take place on Thursday, August 4th. This event is for Premier-Level Boys Teams in the U9-U18 age group.
Age Groups (Calendar Year)
- U9 (2008) will play 7v7 Heading Rules Apply
- U10 (2007) will play 9v9 Heading Rules Apply
- U11 (2006) will play 9v9 Heading Rules Apply
- U12 (2005) will play 9v9 Heading Rules Apply
- U13 (2004) will play 11v11
- U14 (2003) will play 11v11
- U15 (2002) will play 11v11
- U16 (2001) will play 11v11
- U17 (2000) will play 11v11
- U18 (1999/98) will play 11v11
- U9-U11 $560 registration fee
- U12-U14 $860 registration fee
- U15-U18 $1,060 registration fee
Tournament Sanction by: US Club Soccer
- 2016 Team Registration
- 2016 Guest Player Registration
- 2016 Schedule
- 2016 Fields (Santa Clara Youth Soccer Park, Twin Creeks Sports Complex, DeAnza College) - all locations are subject to change.
- 2016 College Coach Registration
- 2016 College Coaches Attending
- 2016 Tournament Rules - TBA
- 2016 Tournament Check-in (Thursday, August 4th from 6pm-9pm at the Santa Clara Sporting Clubhouse)
- 2016 US Club Soccer Approved Tournament Hosting Application
- Tournament Hotels (Stay-N-Play) - ALL travel teams must book in an official hotel to receive tournament acceptance.
Teams withdrawing after acceptance will forfeit their entry fees. Any team withdrawing must done in writing and postmarked no later than July 1, 2016.
Applications will be reviewed and accepted or rejected based on pre-established criteria. The objective will be to provide evenly matched competition. Only properly sanctioned and complete applications will be considered for acceptance.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be communicated to applicants no later than June 25, 2016
Mandatory Tournament Check-In (Adults Only – No Children Allowed)
Mandatory Team Check-in will take place on Thursday, August 4th from 6pm-9pm at the Santa Clara Sporting Clubhouse located at 282 Brokaw Road in Santa Clara. 2016-2017 team credentials will be required, Roster, Player Passes and Coaches passes. No exceptions.
All players must have a current player pass or equivalent national association and medical release. All teams that are not US Club Soccer members will need to submit travel papers to their local State Association. Player Passes, Roster and Coaches passes must be the 2016-2017 Season Credentials. Members of US Club Soccer do not have to obtain travel papers Tournament Fields.
Important: The tournament starts on Friday morning as early as 8:00AM and all teams will be scheduled to play their first 2 games on Friday.
- Santa Clara Youth Soccer Park, 5020 Stars and Stripes Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Twin Creeks Sports Complex, 969 E. Caribbean Dr. Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- DeAnza College, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014
Championship Game Time Information
Sunday, August 7th at Santa Clara Youth Soccer Park
Sporting Invitational Hotel Partners
The Sporting Invitational is a Stay-N-Play Tournament. Santa Clara Sporting has partnered with Traveling Teams Accomodations for this tournament. Teams using hotel rooms are required to obtain them from the approved hotels Please click on the link to block you team’s rooms. Hotel confirmation will be required before acceptance into the Santa Clara Sporting Invitational becomes final. Please contact Amanda Kuppe/Client Services Manager at Traveling Teams email@example.com or by phone at 800-430-1159 to make reservations or book online.
Information above is subject to change if needed.
Luis Ruelas, Tournament Director
Santa Clara Sporting Invitational